Friday, February 20, 2009

Houseguests

In about one hour, my brother-in-law will be arriving to stay with us along with my nephew who is in Kindergarten and my niece who is in the second grade.  We have been busy getting ready for their visit...shopping, making finger jello, macaroni and cheese, cookies, etc.,

A couple of hours ago, Kal-El took it upon himself to wet his pants while riding on his little police car, drove through the puddle and drove all over the house before he was caught.  SOooooo, we have also been busy steam mopping and doing laundry.

We have a lot of plans for the weekend, and we'll tell you all about it.

2 comments:

  1. Have fun. Hopefully K won't have any more accidents. We'll have to plan our movie date next week. Auntie R

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so funny! I home-school too and find it hard to get anything else done around my house. My kids are older (well most of them are..)
    Keep up the home-school you will like what you see when your kids are teens..It is all just amazing! Have fun this weekend and Good luck with the potty training.

    ReplyDelete