Monday, February 2, 2009

Introducing My New Nephew!

Well, I've been dying to post about my new Nephew, but I thought I should wait until I actually MET him.  We all had to stay away until yesterday due to our germs.  I now have two nephews and two nieces, so I'll need nicknames long term so you all can tell them apart.  This little guy is too new to have earned a nickname yet.  I use the term "little" loosely, his birth weight was 10 lbs, 11 ounces!  

He was an absolutely delicious bundle.  Thank you for letting us visit!  

I am posting this particular picture of my Mom holding my nephew and my new niece because everyone can check out how similar in size these cousins are, despite the fact that my niece is three months older.  Besides, I love my Mom!

Enjoy it while you can, because I predict that I am going to get a phone call soon that will go something like this:  "You put MY PICTURE on the INTERNET!?!?!!?"


2 comments: