Saturday, March 21, 2009

A Good Week For Eating

It was a good week for eating.

Here's a peak at some of the culinary delights.

Fruit and Yogurt Parfaits at Grammy and Bumpa's




Muffin Tin Dinner



Today we made AMAZING homemade soft pretzels.  I was inspired by this post at one of my most favorite blogs, The Artful Parent.  It's usually my favorite art blog, but she's on a food kick lately.  We used the recipe that she links to in her motivating post.  Kal-El helped me make the dough (Me Too was in time out).  He also helped me roll the dough into snakes and then shape them (Me Too was playing trains).


Making a "U" shape



Making a "Dog Bone" shape



Finally, a "pretzel" shape




Enjoying the first bite.

Kal-El told Daddy (who napped through the whole process) "I made pretzels and Mommy helped."  













No comments:

Post a Comment