Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Men in Black


Putting the boys in their suits for Easter Sunday provided a good excuse to get some pictures. We didn't really get a winner with both boys in it...but I'll show you way too many pictures anyway.  One would have been a winner but Kal-El is doing something typically "three" with his hands, and in the next runner up he looks a little "smirkey."  It is really hard to get a picture with two squirmy kids looking good at the same time. I can't imagine how larger families do it.  I can only imagine they are more naturally photogenic.


Kal-El 3.5, Me Too 22 months



It is even harder to imagine that the last time I put the boys in suits was Thanksgiving 07 and Kal-El was wearing the suit that Me Too wore this year.  

Kal-El 2.5, Me Too 5 months

When I saw my nephew (3 months) wearing busting out of the Kal-El and Me Too's very first suit, it was even harder to believe that they used to fit into it...but they once did.

Kal-El 4 months, First Easter




Me Too, First Thanksgiving, 5 months...above with Daddy, below with my beautiful Sister-in-Law





We did have some pretty good outtakes though...


Well...we have another shot at this on Saturday for my little nephew's baptism.  I hope to get a picture of all the cousins together but it is hard when someone is always napping or crying.



3 comments:

  1. Well the main cryer won't be there so that should help. Auntie R

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I spelled crier wrong. I really should double check my work when I am typing with one hand and holding baby. Auntie R

    Glad to see you are blogging again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful family you have. They all look gorgeous in their church clothes.
    (I'm slowly working my way backwards through all your posts).

    ReplyDelete