Thursday, May 14, 2009

First Haircut

Me Too had his first real haircut (i.e. not done by Mommy) today!  I have let it go the last couple weeks even though it was obviously too long because I knew I would be getting it professionally done and didn't want to mess it up.  It FINALLY looks the way I've always wanted it too.  It took the stylist a couple of tries.  Apparently "a bowl cut, but not a bowl cut, not short in the back, no smooth edges, kinda shaggy" wasn't clear.  After I had her try again for the third time she looked at me and said "Oh! Do you want a skater haircut?  I know EXACTLY what that is."  Yes she did.

Before



During



After: Top



After:  Side 



After:  Front


Kal-El had his cut too while we were at it.

During



After:  (it's too short)







3 comments:

  1. Your boys are just too cute!
    And what a cool Hair Salon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look so grown up now.

    Momster

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me Too looks good and seemed like he was better at holding still then his big bro. Auntie R

    ReplyDelete