Monday, May 11, 2009

Mother's Day Interview

I asked my husband to conduct a short "interview" with Kal-El about me for Mother's Day after seeing the charming results of the one done at Chasing Cheerios.  My husband asked Kal-El some questions Sunday morning while I was sleeping in and wrote the questions and answers in the front of my Mother's Day card.

Dad:  Today is Mother's Day, can you be extra nice to Mommy today?
Kal-El:  No.  I just want to be extra nice to you.

Dad:  What should we do special for Mommy today?
Kal-El:  Play...and watch TV.

Dad:  What food do you like that Mommy cooks for you?
Kal-El:  Cereal.

Dad:  What do you like to do with Mommy?
Kal-El:  Cook pancakes, play with her, and play school with her.

Dad:  What does Mommy like to do for fun?
Kal-El:  Mommy likes to read her books.

Dad:  What do you like to play outside with Mommy?
Kal-El:  Play tag out there.

Dad:  What does Mommy do all day?
Kal-El:  She cleans up all day.  And Daddy, you play all day.  And you play spacemans with me.

1 comment: