Thursday, July 30, 2009

Packing

My parents asked to watch the boys for the weekend. They have a pirate weekend planned. I packed the boys' pirate clothes as well as extra eye patches and weapons for my parents. Apparently even their dog will be dressed as a pirate. My husband arranged for us to take a little in-state vacation while they are away. Tonight each boy packed their own child-sized suitcase (while I secretly packed their real suitcase).

Me Too's contained: Nothing. He just pulled it around the house (rolling suitcase).

Kal-El's contained: an ear thermometer, one pair of socks, a book about hibernation, and his brother's toy garbage truck (one of three things Me Too owns that are his and his alone).

3 comments:

  1. Ar!!!! Glad to know the mateys are ready to go.

    Peg Leg Grammie (my pirate name)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kal-El's suitcase contents actually made me laugh out loud! Hope they (and you) have a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hehe! Love it!

    At least they pack light.... wish I could learn to do that!

    ReplyDelete