Thursday, January 28, 2010

One Way to Play with Dinosaurs


Thank you all for the suggestions on how to play with Dinosaurs. We haven't had a chance to try them yet. However, the boys seem to have come up with one thing to do with them. Me Too had the idea to build a train out of their blocks and have the dinosaurs ride it (evidence that they have been watching a little PBS while I've been getting the house ready). Not quite the "historically authentic" play I had in mind, but they were quiet.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for including me in your lists! I'm not Montessori trained but am learning a lot from other bloggers!

    I just saw a Geo puzzle of dinosaurs and thought of you! It would be a wonderful activity to learn where all the dinosaurs lived! It's on my to-do list.

    ReplyDelete