Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Some Awards!

Several people have been kind enough to think of this blog when passing along awards. This happened mostly over Christmas break when I wasn't blogging so I am embarrassingly behind on acknowledging them.

Thank you to Leptir, Mi Escuelita Montessori, and Montessori Beginnings for the Sunshine Award, awarded to bloggers whose "sunshine and creativity inspires others in the blog world."


I always find inspiration myself over at Leptir because she prolifically posts fantastic photos of what's on her shelves. This always gives me new ideas. The little girl over at Montessori Beginnings is a very lucky girl! She has to have one of the most cheerful moms ever. Her mom's comments keep me blogging when I'm ready to toss it in. Check out the Amazing Body work the two of them are doing together!

I hope everyone is familiar with Karen at Mi Escuelita Montessori. I have mentioned her blog before. If you haven't visited her lately go see her continent boxes. Karen, last time I visited I was shocked by how much your school-aged daughter has grown and how beautiful she has become!

Thank you also to Gaby over at Little Fingers, Big Work who passed on the Lemonade Stand award for "being a blogger that shows great attitude and gratitude."


Gaby's blog is less than a month old. Go check out what this bilingual, Montessori family is doing with paper, paint and toy cars.

Talk about seriously overdue...this blog award got lost in the spam folder of my e-mail for some reason. Thank you to Lily Tots for passing on the One Lovely Blog Award.


Lily Tots is quickly becoming a favorite. Her daughter looks like a little Montessori "how to" book as she goes about her practical life work. Here she is peeling an onion, sweeping, cleaning tables, and playing with flour. My favorite is baking. I've never seen such a little girl with such a big rolling pin.

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations! Your awards are well-deserved. I know how much work you put into all of this and how much love as well:)

    Momster

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahaha. My family almost died laughing when I ready them your comment! They would certainly beg to differ when it comes to my cheerfulness, especially today when I was in agony over my injured back!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for such a nice words about my blog/work :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gracias por tus palabras tan lindas para con mi blog y con los bowls!!!

    Gracias por postear cosas tan interesantes y educativas y la experiencias que vives todos los dias con tus hermosos hijos.

    Un abrazo,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete