Monday, May 24, 2010

What DID we do all week?

I am in a "posty" kind of mood this afternoon. Here are some other highlights from the past week:

It has been hot, hot, hot! I remember last July many of Kal-El's swimming lessons were cancelled due to cold air temperatures. That means we have to take advantage of these ninety-degree days while we have them! I unburied the water table and wading pool. My husband really likes to stack his heavy lawnmower accessories on top of them. It must be a passive-aggressive protest against my storing anything in his "man zone" otherwise known as "the shed."

The boys are waving "hello!" They are smiling to show their appreciation for the 12 buckets of hot water I lugged from the kitchen sink to take the sting out of the bone-chilling cold water that comes out of the hose.

Me Too isn't afraid anymore!



My father is planning to take them on their first fishing outing soon. Dad, I have to warn you...they are already getting their poles tangled up and they don't even have hooks yet!




On Friday we attended the circus for the first time!
I could not believe my eyes when I saw this:







Home of:The Ultimate Montessori Blog ListThe Ultimate Montessori Search BoxThe Ultimate Montessori Homemade Materials Collaboration

4 comments:

  1. I love the patriotic swim trunks. And speaking of trunks, that elephant is more limber than I am! I hope you snapped some pics of the boys at the circus too!

    Momster

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tried to snap some photos of them, I only have two or three. Most of the time it was too dark for photos :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! I have a little award for you. Please, visit my blog:
    http://leptir-mojpribor.blogspot.com/2010/05/blog-award-for-best-blog-friends.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely Photos - we have just recently had an unusual spell of hot weather here in Devon, and we had the paddling pool out nearly every day x

    Lou x

    ReplyDelete