Tuesday, July 20, 2010

"Fishin' " by Kal-El

Bumpa bought me a bamboo pole and some worms.


He bought one for Me Too also.
He took me, Me Too, and my Daddy fishing.
I didn't think Daddy needed to come,
but Bumpa said something about two boys
and two long pointy poles with swinging sharp objects on them.





Me Too tangled a pole right away,
so this is what Daddy did while we were fishing.
It's a good thing we brought him along.



I caught a fish! All by myself! Bumpa was proud of me.



I think it is bigger than the ones my uncle can catch.



What's that on Me Too's line?


His pole had a fish on it,
but I don't think Me Too had anything to do with that.
Bumpa let him have his picture taken anyway.

Home of:The Ultimate Montessori Blog ListThe Ultimate Montessori Search BoxThe Ultimate Montessori Homemade Materials Collaboration

3 comments:

  1. Hi there :-)
    I have Wild About Your Blog Award for you on my blog:
    http://leptir-mojpribor.blogspot.com/2010/07/2-nove-nagrade2-new-awards.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, just wanted to let you know that I have left you some blog awards on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! I have another award for you! Please check it out here:
    http://leptir-mojpribor.blogspot.com/2010/08/versatile-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete