Tuesday, May 24, 2011

I Like to Ride my Bicycle...


Me Too is excited to report that this weekend he moved up from his Balance Bike (pedal-less bike) to a two-wheeler with pedals.



We had to put all of our family room furniture into the school room this weekend while the family room ceiling gets a new skim coat on the drywall (messy work). I rescued the reading and math materials beforehand so we could do some of our work outside. Kal-El has particularly enjoyed this. Me Too has been too busy riding his bike and shouting "I'm three!" to anyone who talks to him (probably because "how old are you" is the first question people have been asking him when they see him on his bike).

6 comments:

  1. Looks like fun! Way to go with the two wheel bike! Thats awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how easy it is to learn how to ride with a balance bike! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! Me Too has a beautiful smile.

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a great accommoplishment. I'll keep my eyes open on the roads :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Link is almost ready to go to a pedal bike and I'm trying to find one his size. Did you find one locally, at walmart or something, or did you have to special order one?

    ReplyDelete
  6. This one is not a special bike. It's just a little 12 inch bike you should be able to pick up anywhere. The pedal-less bike that we used to train him for this one was special.

    ReplyDelete