Monday, May 2, 2011

Woodworking Blocks

Me Too, December 2010

As I was puttering through some old photos recently I realized that I never blogged about the fantastic "woodworking" blocks my father made for the boys about a year ago. Shame on me!

My Dad made five sets of blocks that can be fitted together with different types of fasteners (two differing types of philips and flathead as well as a set with wing nuts).


I saw these over here at Walk Beside Me. She describes them in greater detail if you would like to know more about them.

Here are some pictures of Kal-El using them when he was just about the age Me Too is now. They find them fun to assemble, disassemble...




...and stack.


Thanks Dad!

Home of:The Ultimate Montessori Blog ListThe Ultimate Montessori Search BoxThe Ultimate Montessori Homemade Materials Collaboration

No comments:

Post a Comment