Saturday, July 30, 2011

Hiatus

I am just popping in from the sunshine to remind everyone that the blog has been mostly on hiatus this summer (you might have noticed the lack of posts). I have not been replying to comments or checking the blog's e-mail account. I will catch up with everyone in September.

We are taking a couple day breather between big trips right now! We have continued our homeschooling through the summer but in a relaxed format. The boys use the school room at will. We chose five subjects to focus on through the summer: violin, reading, swimming, gardening and biking.

Kal-El is begging to practice violin and read me a book right now...gotta go!


Home of:The Ultimate Montessori Blog ListThe Ultimate Montessori Search BoxThe Ultimate Montessori Homemade Materials Collaboration

3 comments:

  1. Your summer sounds exactly like ours minus the violin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found myself inspired by your blog therefore I decided to leave you an award on my blog: http://ponadsiebie.blogspot.com/2011/08/blogowej-zabawy-cd.html

    Thank you for sharing your great ideas with us
    Hugs
    czyzyk

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great resource your blog is for great links! Thank you!
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete