Monday, November 7, 2011

Vote for Me!


Hey! A bloggy friend treated me to a nice surprise today and pointed out that I have been nominated for a Homeschool Blog Award again this year (No, I did NOT win one last year...help make this my year!)! (Don't worry, when I teach the boys about punctuation I will teach them that it is inappropriate to use an exclamation point more than once in one sentence. I should also probably teach them not to overuse parenthetical expressions. If you think it's annoying to read like this, you should hear me talk. I do it then too. I also plan to teach them when it's proper to use an elipses...children do as we say, not as we do...right?)

Anyway...VOTE FOR ME!!!! I am nominated in the "Best Homeschooling Methods Blog" category.

Voting ends at midnight on November 18th, 2011 at 11:59 p.m. Pacific Time (PST).

It turns out there are even prizes! (I didn't know that last year.) I am drooling over the Rosetta Stone and the Geography Matters package.

No comments:

Post a Comment