Sunday, January 29, 2012

I Finished Pinning!



I finally finished my Pinterest project!  I have been "starring" items in my Google reader since the middle of 2009.   All of those good ideas...buried under two-and-a-half years of other good ideas... Enter Pinterest!

I let you know previously that I was transferring over all of those "starred items" to Pinterest.  I have been pinning, and pinning, and pinning...  And I finally finished!  I don't mean I am done pinning forever.  I will continue to pin the great ideas that I see everyday on the wonderful Montessori and homeschooling blogs that I read.  I just mean I finally ran out of "starred items" in my reader.  Phew!  My Pinterest boards accumulated 300 pins this way!  Not only am I going to be able to find things much more easily, but you can all benefit from from the highlights of two-and-half years of 450+ Montessori blogs.

Follow me on Pinterest and enjoy:

  Follow Me on Pinterest

You can click on the red button to follow me and I have also added a Pinterest tab in my upper-right-hand sidebar.

I just want to add:  I LOVE IT when you guys leave comments over there!  It gives me a little extra burst of motivation to do a project when I see that one of you has commented that you've done it and loved it.  My "Books to Read" board is pretty full and all of your "tried and loved it" comment might help narrow things down.  Thank you!





 

Home of: The Ultimate Montessori Blog List
The Ultimate Montessori Search Box
The Ultimate Montessori Homemade Materials Collaboration

1 comment:

  1. haha! I swear I'm not copy-catting! I just saw that you posted on Pinterest too! But I will copy-cat grabbing the gadget. Can't wait to look at all your boards! Gonna get my cup o' tea and get at it! Thanks for sharing, sharing, sharing!

    ReplyDelete