Saturday, January 21, 2012

Letter Y Sound Bin

I only have one "miniature" item for my letter "Y" sound bin. I pull the rest of the sound bin together using full-sized objects from around the house, and throw in a few photographs.



yardstick, yarn, yam, yogurt (actual tub from the refrigerator, Me Too was very concerned until it was put back), "yellow" paper, and four photographs.


The one miniature item is this yo-yo.  I realized it was missing from the collected photo after I uploaded.  One of the boys absconded with it.


Here is a closeup of the photographs I used to supplement the bin:



yawn, yolk, yacht, yak

Home of: The Ultimate Montessori Blog List The Ultimate Montessori Search Box The Ultimate Montessori Homemade Materials Collaboration

2 comments:

  1. You may have discussed this in at some point on your blog but I searched and didn't find anything.

    I was wondering how you prep for presentations. As an untrained Montessori mom I struggle with staying on top of material and presentations.

    Any advice you have is appreciated.

    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shelley,

    Can you give me some more information? What books have you read on the topic to date?

    ReplyDelete