Monday, February 13, 2012

Natural Consequences

We are big believers in natural consequences in this house. If I had a nickel for every time I've told Me Too to sit nicely in his chair at the table rather than hang off the edge of the table by his elbows we'd be well on out way to a downpayment on some elementary fraction/equivalency materials. Today, his elbows slipped and he wound up face first into his bowl of yogurt. Oh the crying! He wasn't too pleased that I took the time to snap a photo before I cleaned him up. Mean Mommy!



Home of: The Ultimate Montessori Blog List
The Ultimate Montessori Search Box
The Ultimate Montessori Homemade Materials Collaboration

5 comments:

  1. Hahahaha! That is too funny! We are big on natural consequenses too! I should get a picture of the funnier stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Same here. Our head teacher used to say it was karma at preschool too, what certain kids did to others would end up happening to them..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh not mean mummy at all. Good mummy for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. But he is so cute!! This picture can really be the photo of a I Am Sorry!! Hallmark card. Me Too just blows me away with his handsomeness. Sorry if I sound like a grandmother:) I actually love natural consequences as long as no bones were broken. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete