Thursday, April 19, 2012

CH Sound Bin



For this particular sound bin I did manage to find a lot of objects that represent "ch" with the initial sound.  We do practice finding "ch" in other parts of words, but I just hunt through the other sounds bins to find objects to do that with when I need them (peach, inch, couch, etc.,).

This sound bin includes:  cheetah, chick, chicken, chest, cheese, chalk, church, chair, and chip.

It just occurred to me that this bin is missing "chocolate."  I must have eaten it in a moment of desperation.

You can find my other posts about sound bins here, or through the "sound bins" tab at the top of my blog under the header.

Home of: The Ultimate Montessori Blog List
The Ultimate Montessori Search Box
The Ultimate Montessori Homemade Materials Collaboration



Would YOU like to be added to the Ultimate Montessori Blog List?  Contact me!

2 comments:

  1. You made me laugh with the chocolate! I love sound bins and my kids loved them so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha! Glad to know I am not the only one that eats chocolate in desperation! That is ever so funny! ;) Your CH box is awesome! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete