Sunday, May 27, 2012

Popsicles!



I'm sooo glad we were able to rescue this shade tree last year!  It had surgery on a girdling root.  The boys really appreciated a spot of shade where they could enjoy a popsicle today.  I know parents of girls can let their children have a popsicle sitting on the couch if they wish.  In this house, with these boys, popsicles must be eaten outside.  In swimsuits.  Not on the patio.

I had to hose them off afterward.








Home of: The Ultimate Montessori Blog List
The Ultimate Montessori Search Box
The Ultimate Montessori Homemade Materials Collaboration



Would YOU like to be added to the Ultimate Montessori Blog List?  Contact me!

1 comment:

  1. There is a boy in my son's tae-kwon-do class that looks SO much like your younger, but with darker hair. It is uncanny! Every time I see him, I think of you all :)

    ReplyDelete