Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Game Day: Hedbanz




The game Hedbanz has been a big hit while the cousins have been visiting.




They think it is silly, laugh a lot, and learn a lot about deductive reasoning while they play.




Even Cookie, Me Too's prized possession, got in on the action.





"I am a sheep." ???  Let's hope not kiddo.






Home of: The Ultimate Montessori Blog List
The Ultimate Montessori Search Box
The Ultimate Montessori Homemade Materials Collaboration



Would YOU like to be added to the Ultimate Montessori Blog List?  Contact me!

1 comment:

  1. Oh cool! My boys were trying to tell me about this recently, but I had no idea what they were talking about, lol. I just looked at it on Amazon, and it's pretty reasonable. Looks like it will be lots of fun on those days when it's 200 degrees outside and too hot to go outside and they are going stir crazy. :D

    Thanks for sharing! :)

    Katie
    Georgia mommy, homeschooling two boys since 2005.

    ReplyDelete