Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Have You Seen This?

Perhaps most have you have seen this already.  If you haven't, you need to go over to the blog Still Parenting and see the tour of their learning space.  Their space is the most amazing elementary/primary Montessori homeschool space I've seen to date.  You can read in another post all about how she stumbled upon an entire Montessori classroom at a garage sale.

I'm off to read some self-help books to try to figure what exactly is wrong with me psychologically that makes seeing her school room makes me feel so awful.  I'm willing to bet it's good old-fashioned jealousy.

3 comments:

  1. Ummm...WOW! I love it! I get what you mean about having it all! I had to remind myself to finsh working on the materials I need before I rushed off to reorganize the schoolroom! I love the nature area! To be honest, I love your space too! I am a little jelous of the natural lighting you have with the window. My classroom is in our basement!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Stephanie!

    I keep going back and staring at that room. I'm mesmerized.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! She is very blessed to have that space! I think it's ok to be jealous a little ;) as long as we don't get depressed about it (I'm leaning that direction! I have a tiny 860 square foot apartment... even our co-op room at the church school is not as many square feet as that beautiful room she has! with 10-20 children at a time!).

    It is inspiring too though - just to get more ideas. :)

    ReplyDelete