Friday, October 26, 2012

Halloween Food


Me Too loves to work in the kitchen.  The boys have been planning a "spooky food" party for their friends for weeks.  When it came time to assemble the food, Kal-El kept getting frustrated and eventually would leave (only to return again when we would start the next item).  Me Too was a trouper.  Not only did he do excellent work, but he was delighted the whole time.



None of these food ideas are my own ideas.  The boys and I did some browsing on Pinterest and made a list of what they liked.


Simple "dirt" for dessert...chocolate pudding, Oreos, gummy centipedes.


Dirty Band-aids.

 
Ectoplasm.




Severed fingers



Teeth



Spider Eggs

You can find a lot of prettier pictures on Pinterest...but our are child-made!

4 comments:

  1. Ew - ew - ew! And so very cool!

    My son says, the dirty band-aids are just nasty but he bets they are delicious ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are on our way over! Too much fun, I seem to never be able to get my act together for things like this. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wouldn't eat your severed fingers (and I'm a medical person :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome Halloween party ideas in here. There’s too much to prepare for a party! From invitations, decorations, music and especially Halloween Recipes! Gee excited for this year’s Halloween gatherings: D Thanks for sharing and I do hope I could pin some nice photos on my Pinterest boards. Good day!

    ReplyDelete