Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Early Multiplication Chart


This is just a little peek at some of Me Too's math work this week.  You already saw the addition and subtraction work he was doing with similar charts.  I don't believe these are in any of my albums, but you can see a video of the addition chart in action in this video by Montessori Live.

I have a monthly subscription to the Montessori Live video library.  I like it because they have presentation videos of all the later primary/early elementary math, grammar, as well as videos for the five great lessons.


Finally, if you have time please vote for me today for the Homeschool Blog Awards.  You can vote for me EVERY DAY, you can vote more than once if you own mulitiple devices!  My category is Best Homeschooling Methods Blog 2012 .


2 comments:

  1. MBT, thanks so much for sharing this with us! I've been really intrigued by this chart and in the process of making ourselves one. Great intro to Multiplication.

    Can you please tell me, is there a board like this for division as well?

    Thanks again,
    Tracey

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dream Before You,

    Yes, there is a board like this for division. I assume you saw the addition and subraction versions in my previous posts. There is one for each operation.

    ReplyDelete