Thursday, March 14, 2013

Welcome Back

It appears that 80% of my RSS subscribers were lost by Feedburner from March 7th through today.  Both my stats and the sudden dip in reader comments during that time seem to confirm that.  The good news is that everyone is back today! You may want glance through my last several posts just to be sure you didn't miss anything juicy while you were in the Bermuda triangle.

Welcome Back!

I don't normally check my stats.  The only reason I noticed is because yesterday I wanted to check how many of my subscribers are subscribed through Google Reader.  As it turns out, 80% of my subscribers are subscribed through Google Reader which, as discussed yesterday (okay, not "discussed" as most of my readers were missing), will be defunct as of July 1st.  It is time to start RSS shopping.  The number one alternative seems to Feedly, which I have been using for six months, and I shared some of my thoughts yesterday.

I don't normally check my stats.  The only reason I noticed is because yesterday I

No comments:

Post a Comment