Sunday, May 12, 2013

Top Ten Best Homeschool Methods Blogs


Some of you may recall that this blog was nominated for the Homeschool Blog Awards at the Homeschool Post for the third year running.  Thank you to everyone who reads this blog, comments on the blog, and to the many other bloggers and readers who keep me inspired. I want to extend an extra "thank you" to those who nominated me and voted for me.  There are a lot of BIG blogs that get nominated for these awards.  I had a fun little surprise when I found out recently that What DID We Do All Day? was one of the top ten in its category this year!  Congratulations should also be extended to Deb at Living Montessori Now who was also in the top ten for the same category.

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations! I didn't even realize you were nominated, although I don't know how I could have missed it! I would definitely have voted for you, ten times over :) You have a wonderful blog, and I am glad that you made the top ten - you deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I definitely enjoy your blog and can tell that you spend a lot of time both teaching your boys (of course) and writing your posts. You are very knowledgeable about your subject and write well. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! Well deserved nomination.

    ReplyDelete