Sunday, December 7, 2014

"We're so crafty..."


I imagine this post title sung to the tune of "Fancy."  Just some examples of what kids will do with unlimited access to a stocked closet full of art supplies.  Kal-El made this boat (Probably at 6 a.m. one day.  I don't know.  I was asleep.) and named it "Sticky Glue" because that's what he needed a lot of to hold it together.



You certainly have seen these fun guys in the background of our posts lately.  Kal-El made Santa and Me Too made the elf.  In the picture before this one Me Too had started work on a Santa of his own.


Me Too has been very busy making these jingle bell contraptions and hanging them from every doorknob in the house.  It is very hard to be sneaky around here right now.  We are certainly not artistically gifted, but we are having lots of fun.




4 comments:

  1. I love it :) With moving and Christmas, we are taking a break from the norm and doing some fun little things, and I find it so refreshing for myself and the kiddos when we relax a little and enjoy fun things like this! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, looks like they are enjoying themselves. I need a craft closet now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. S would love to join in on that early morning gluing and jingling.

    ReplyDelete