Wednesday, January 21, 2015

I Won HSBA 10th Annual Homeschool Blog Awards!

The Homeschool Post

Woohoo!  Thank you to everyone who voted for What DID We Do All Day? this year in the 10th annual Homeschool Blog Awards.  We won in the "Best Homeschool Methods" category.  

The main reason I continue to blog even though life has gotten busier and busier each year is to stay connected with all of you wonderful readers who support us, share experiences, offer suggestions, and keep us motivated and in good spirits.  The fact that so many of you were willing to take time to vote for us tells me that you enjoy this little online homeschool and/or Montessori community as much as we do.  Thank you!

7 comments:

  1. Congratulations!!! You so deserve this!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course you won lady! Your blog is friggin awesome! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah!! Finally! I knew you deserved it. :) I'm glad you were able to win in spite of my ditzy self missing the voting . :) Apparently it didn't all count on me. haha! Love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations MBT!!!! You well deserve it!!!! I LOVE and ENJOY sooooo much you blog and post!!! Thanks for been an Inspiration!!! Hugs

    ReplyDelete