Sunday, January 4, 2015

One More Student in our Homeschool...

We have one more student in our homeschool.  I am pleased to introduce Truman, an eight-week old cockapoo puppy who came home to live with us four days ago.



His Montessori work plan is all "practical life" for now including:  potty training, crate training, and learning how to get kibble out of Kongs.

My husband and I have quite a few things added to our "work plans, " including learning how to take a picture of this little guy while running so it isn't blurry. Truman, coming your way...




8 comments:

  1. Wow! Me Too must be in 7th heaven now :)
    Congratulations ! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I immediately thought of Me Too when I read this! :) He looks so sweet! Good luck on the house/crate training - that was never a job I was good at, so the dogs had to come to us house trained or able to live outside.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh adorable! He looks like a little stuff animal actually ;) Legoboy is looking forward to getting a dog - but I want to wait until spring. Toilet-training in the winter? Nope. Not for me ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok, I cannot figure out to vote for your blog. I have tried 3 different days and I can't get it to work. It's probably user error.... I really want you to win this year!! You deserve it. I tried clocking on the dot next to your name but nothing happened. If I click on your actual blog name it takes me back to your site. Anything else I click does nothing? Any ideas??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Gigi,

      Voting ended on December 29th. Thank you though!

      Delete
    2. OH My Word! I am out of it. I guess with the rush of the holidays I didn't notice it until now...... or maybe I'm loosing it. Maybe... :)

      Delete
  5. I really enjoyed reading this article! I have just launched a book on The Cockapoo care , here is the link http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00K2WPZFQ

    ReplyDelete