Wednesday, December 2, 2015

We are TOTALLY normal, really.


I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving and is enjoying ramping up for Christmas.  Here are some photo glimpses into our holidays.  On Thanksgiving Kal-El and my husband ran a turkey trot 5k.  Me Too and I stayed home to roast the turkey.


Later that day the boys and their cousins (my sister's children and my brother's children) treated us all to a Thanksgiving concert of sorts after raiding the instrument basket in the school room.


The day after Thanksgiving we always put up the tree.  Our pre-lit tree needed new lights this year.  So, instead of putting it up on Friday I spent eight hours restringing the tree.  Saturday the boys and I put on the "base layer" of decorations (garlands, red balls, icicles) and Sunday we all put on the fun ornaments.  It is tradition that Me Too puts the star on each year at the end.


I don't know how much longer we'll be able to use this particular method.  He's getting heavy.  Fortunately my husband is secretly the Hulk.






Ew.


Not what chopsticks are for.



Flashing back to Halloween, all that Montessori pin punching practice was put to good use.




Me Too's pumpkin.


Kal-El's pumpkin.


We already have our Star Wars tickets (of course).  Me Too turns into quite the ham when dressed as Kylo Ren.




It is always a little bit satisfying to vanquish your older brother.

3 comments:

  1. love the tree star shots. He is getting a lot bigger.

    We are plodding along here. Busy with a lot of things, besides school. And T totally instantly recognized Me-Too's costume. I asked him how he knew. B/c he is not at all a Starwars fan. He said it was from the Go-Gurts packaging. Now back to flute practice...again. I think this is the fifth time today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness! The boys seem so much....BIGGER! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete